Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Fresh Start

As you may or may not know, I blog over at Hungry Leafs Fan which is a sports blog with a restaurant review every now and then. I decided to start this new blog to keep things separate. From now on, I'll only be doing my food blogging on this blog and the other one will be 100% dedicated to sports. Over the next week or so I will try to move all my old restaurant reviews on to this blog.

In case you are new and somehow found your way here, I write reviews on the restaurants featured in BlogTO's best of Toronto lists...or the ones I can make my way to anyhow. Perhaps one day I will do restaurants outside of the lists but for now, there are still plenty of places I haven't been to that's on the list. Happy eatin'!

Cheers,
HLF

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck and looking forward to the continuation of it. Food + good blogging = win every time.

    ReplyDelete